Aubrey and I hosted a little Valentine Party for our beloved playgroup last Friday.
It was SO fun.
We had Valentine bags for each munchkin to take all their goodies home.
Oh, and I had to show a little love to the Mamas...Pinkitzel Cupcakes...Mmmm!
{Goodness knows we all needed an extra dose of sugar (and Tylenol) after this party! Haha!}
Overall, I'd say it was a fantastic day!
{I promise Aubrey wore shoes -- she had just been playing in the playground area (no shoes allowed)
when she spotted Chuck E and made a mad dash over to him.}
The kids ate lunch and played their hearts out -- and I didn't have to mop my kitchen floor before or after! :)
Gotta LOVE that!
Thanks, Chuck!
______________________________________________________
when she spotted Chuck E and made a mad dash over to him.}
The kids ate lunch and played their hearts out -- and I didn't have to mop my kitchen floor before or after! :)
Gotta LOVE that!
Thanks, Chuck!
______________________________________________________
Party P.S. Birthday party prices can be $$ at Chuck E. Cheese, but it's less than half the price when you book an "organizational" party. By the way, "Playgroup" fall under that category. :) For less than $6 per child it included: 2 slices of pizza, a drink (with refills), 16 tokens, 90 minute table reservation.
Party P.S.S. Parties on a weekday during the day are THE best. We practically had the whole place to ourselves!






you should start a party planning business. seriously.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Camille, you should start a party planning business. And, you were so smart to plan a great party at a great price. It looked so cheerful. Good job.
ReplyDeleteBeki Raymer