Once Aubrey reached 3, I thought it was about time to end it with the hat. I was afraid if I didn't stop then, I'd wind up taking her picture with that silly hat wearing nothing but a training bra and smiling with a mouth full of braces. I decided that once my daughter was out of diapers, I should stop. It was about to border on creepy/inappropriate.
With that being said, we have a new diaper hiney in the house!
The hat is making a comeback!
Hooray!
Here's our newest little lucky leprechaun...
I knew this was going to be tricky considering Miss Mina doesn't like ANYTHING on her head.
Not to mention the girl is all kinds of stubborn.
While I didn't get the looking-at-the-camera-smiling-while-wearing-her-hat photo that I hoped for, I still think she looked downright precious...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Oh those lips!!!! She is so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Joy! I love that little hat & all the memories it holds :)
ReplyDeleteHugs from the Ham.....