When it comes to snow days, Mina and I are very much alike.
We are enamored with the beauty of it, but when people make us get out IN it -- let's just say we're less than jazzed about it.
Daniel and Aubrey, on the other hand, love being out in the snow. It's as if the freezing temperatures and wetness from snow have no effect on their happiness. In fact, I often wonder if they realize those things are actually unpleasant. They're just so "okay" with it. You can even see it in their faces below. "Ahh, just a regular lovely day outside. I am so comfortable and at peace with nature."
Poor Mina is like, "Ehh, exactly how much longer do I have do this..."
After about 20 minutes (and that's being generous), Mina and I came inside and proceeded to drink our weight in hot chocolate. Which is everyone's favorite part of a snow day...










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.